Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNMG/NCC/TRINIDAD GOVERNMENT FULL OF SHIT

PREACH IT BROTHA, YE PRESERVER OF ALL THAT IS GOOD, WINEABLE, AND TRINIDADIAN!!!!

Sign into facebook and listen to this video:


It is Errol Fabien, executive director of Gayelle, one of the only (if not THE only) Trinidadian station completely dedicated to coverage of local culture and events.

So why de ass has CNMG been awarded the FULL rights to broadcast carnival events from the National Carnival Commission?????????????????

I'll admit that I don't know as much as I should about this issue, but until then, from my completely unbiased opinion, I confidently state that it is because the Trinidadian government, the National Carnival Commission, and perhaps even CNMG itself, are all FULL OF SHIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © muthafuk
Design by Diovo.com